Advance Your Photography with AYP+
What is AYP+?
AYP+ is our premium membership platform that provides you with tons of added value! Here are some of our awesome features of the membership:
Live classes 3 times a month where you'll be able to interact with Marc covering key points from his books, courses, and extensive interviews, such as:
- Getting inspired and strengthening your visualization skills
- Getting your work out to the world with steps for how to publish a Blurb book, setting up a SmugMug website, getting prints made, etc
- Tools for expanding your composition skills
- Increasing your creativity
- Personal development as a photographer and as a person to overcome negativity and keep your own purpose bright
- And lots more, created just for you as members of AYP+
These classes will also be in a library that you can access any time, even if you're not able to attend the live classes.
We'll also be showing you unreleased footage of some past guests, like Dan Milnor and Bob Holmes. These will only be available to AYP+ members and only for a limited time, so be sure to watch when they come out!
Connect with People in the AYP+ Community
Interact with our International Community of Photographers. Share your work, get help to overcome challenges, learn from others and pass along what you have found works well.
We will also have assignments that you can work on and share with the community.
Invest in yourself to continuously advance your photography to the next level! We've mad advancing to the next level super easy!
What Members Say About AYP+
An excellent session with extremely helpful guidance by Marc Silber. AYP+ is thoroughly recommended if you want to really advance your photography.
Join the AYP+ Community to Advance Your Photography
Become part of a community that works together to grow and bring their photography to the next level. Look below for an offer to get even more out of your membership.
Get Even More Out of Your Membership with the Marc Silber MasterClass
Marc Silber MasterClass
Marc did years of research into what is an ideal way to learn and see results with photography. He's put it together into this exclusive program for those who want to invest in themselves.
This mentorship program is what we're all so excited about! It will be a group of like-minded photographers, all advancing together towards their goals. The MasterClass membership includes all of the AYP+ features, but goes much further.
- In Depth Critiques: Detailed critiques of your photos
- Living Library: All Mentorship Classes will be recorded and available whenever you wish. Review lessons, critique, or watch classes that you were unable to see live.
- Overcome Challenges: Discuss your challenges and take up your questions to keep advancing to the next level
- Create Your Project: We've discussed on AYP how important it is to create a project to work on week to week—this is a vital step to advance your photography. Each person in the group will choose their project to work on for a 13 week period, with a specific goal. We will look at your progress each week towards your goal. Marc will give direction on your project and guidance toward its end result.
- Bonus Classes: And, as a bonus, wee will also include some special classes that will not be available anywhere else!
All of these are keys that will unlock your photography skills to advance to the next level. Join now!
Who is Marc Silber?
Marc Silber is an award-winning professional video producer, photographer, and photography educator who has been successfully working in the field for decades. Marc combines his passion for the visual art of photography with his love of life.
He started out learning darkroom skills and the basics of photography at the legendary Peninsula School in Menlo Park, CA in the ’60s, and moved on to hone his skills to professional standards at the famed San Francisco Art Institute, one of the oldest and most prestigious schools of higher education in art and photography in the United States.
Since then, Marc has been an dedicated educator; he began his teaching career at the age of nineteen at the National Outdoor Leadership School, teaching mountaineering. When teaching a life-or-death subject such as mountaineering, one learns how to make sure the students understand the material; when Marc moved into teaching photography in workshops all over the country, he became renowned as an engaging and helpful speaker and coach, as his greatest joy comes from helping others.
Marc has embraced the digital age with a highly popular YouTube show also named Advancing Your Photography, which has won several Telly Awards and other recognition for his work.