Advance Your Photography to the Next Level with the Marc Silber MasterClass
Marc Silber MasterClass
Marc did years of research into what is an ideal way to learn and see results with photography. He's put it together into this exclusive program for those who want to invest in themselves.
This mentorship program is what we're all so excited about! It will be a group of like-minded photographers, all advancing together towards their goals. The MasterClass membership includes all of the AYP+ features:
- Live Broadcasts: Live classes 3 times a month where you can interact with Marc Silber as he covers key points from his books, courses and extensive interviews.
Unreleased Footage: Watch uncut interviews of past AYP guests such as Bob Holmes and Daniel Milnor, as well as all past live classes.
- An International Community: Join an international community of photographers invested in advancing their photography to the next level.
But the Marc Silber MasterClass goes much further:
- In Depth Critiques: Detailed critiques of your photos
- Living Library: All Mentorship Classes will be recorded and available whenever you wish. Review lessons, critique, or watch classes that you were unable to see live.
- Overcome Challenges: Discuss your challenges and take up your questions to keep advancing to the next level
- Create Your Project: We've discussed on AYP how important it is to create a project to work on week to week—this is a vital step to advance your photography. Each person in the group will choose their project to work on for a 13 week period, with a specific goal. We will look at your progress each week towards your goal. Marc will give direction on your project and guidance toward its end result.
- Bonus Classes: And, as a bonus, wee will also include some special classes that will not be available anywhere else!
All of these are keys that will unlock your photography skills to advance to the next level. Join now!
Who is Marc Silber?
Marc Silber is an award-winning professional video producer, photographer, and photography educator who has been successfully working in the field for decades. Marc combines his passion for the visual art of photography with his love of life.
He started out learning darkroom skills and the basics of photography at the legendary Peninsula School in Menlo Park, CA in the ’60s, and moved on to hone his skills to professional standards at the famed San Francisco Art Institute, one of the oldest and most prestigious schools of higher education in art and photography in the United States.
Since then, Marc has been an dedicated educator; he began his teaching career at the age of nineteen at the National Outdoor Leadership School, teaching mountaineering. When teaching a life-or-death subject such as mountaineering, one learns how to make sure the students understand the material; when Marc moved into teaching photography in workshops all over the country, he became renowned as an engaging and helpful speaker and coach, as his greatest joy comes from helping others.
Marc has embraced the digital age with a highly popular YouTube show also named Advancing Your Photography, which has won several Telly Awards and other recognition for his work.